Rock Krawler JKU X Factor Long Arm Upgrade
- Comes with High Clearance Adjustable Lower Control Arms made from 2" Solid Alloy Steel
- Provides Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
- Includes our Independent 3 Link Conversion for both Front and Rear
- Features our Adjustable Anti-Squat for the Rear
- Provides the Best Off Road Ability of any Long Arm System
- Comes with our Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
(2) high clearance-adjustable front lower control arms made of 2.0" solid alloy steel
(1) high misalignment adjustable front upper control arms made from 1.625" solid alloy steel
Front long arm mounts and cross member made from 1/4" thick laser cut steel
(2) high clearance-adjustable rear lower control arms made of 2.0" solid alloy steel
(1) high misalignment double adjustable rear upper control arms made from 1.625" solid alloy steel
(1) rear independent 3rd link mount made of 1/4" thick laser cut steel
(1) weld on rear axle cradle with adjustable anti-squat
Rear long arm mounts made from 1/4" thick laser cut steel, hardware and detailed instructions.
* Welding of the Rear Cradle, Rear Third Link Mount, Rear Shock Relocation Brackets, Front and Rear Long Arm Mounts is required.
** Removal of the OEM lower control arm mounts front and rear is required.
*** Removal of the front upper control arm mount on the driver side is required.
**** Minor exhaust rerouting required before the collector on the driver's side. This is recommended to be done prior to the suspension system being installed.