Rock Krawler JK Unlimited 3.5 X-Factor Long Arm Lift Kit
Rock Krawler's JK 3.5" X-Factor Long Arm System is the best performing trail suspension for JK owners looking to run 35" tall tires with stock fenders or up to 38" tall tires with flat fenders. This system features the Rock Krawler Independent Three Link Conversion front and rear. The Independent Three Link's 100% bind free design has proven its self to be the best choice for those looking for maximum articulation while maintaining a factory like highway ride and tight handling.
This system features the best in class cross over angles and ground clearance. The rear suspension features adjustable anti-squat so you can dial in your JK's suspension to your liking. All of the high clearance lower control arms are made from 2" O.D. 7/16 Wall DOM steel and built for abuse. Like all other JK X-Factor Systems the rear axle has been moved back 1" to allow for greater clearance between the tire and factory sliders for Rubicon Owners. This system is completely upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler Wrangler JK System and comes with our exclusive Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on all hard parts!
- Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
- Unbelievable Off-Road Ability
- Independent 3 Link Conversion Front and Rear (100% Bind Free Suspension)
- Best in Class Ground Clearance and Cross Over Angles
- Adjustable Rear Anti-Squat
- In Vehicle Adjustable Front Upper Arm making Alignment a Snap
- Long Travel Functional Multi Rate Coil Springs
- PRO Front Sway Bar Disconnects/Extended Links
- PRO Rear Extended Sway Bar Links
- Repositions the Rear Axle Back up to 1" Over Stock
- 35" Tires (OEM Fenders)
- Up to 38" Tires (Flat Fenders)
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
- Upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler System
(4) Long travel functional multi rate coil springs
(4) High clearance-adjustable lower control arms made of custom 2.0" O.D. 7/16 wall DOM alloy steel
(2) Double adjustable track bars made from 1.5" solid alloy steel with Anti-Wobble joints
(4) Long arm mounts and cross member made from 1/4" thick laser cut steel
(2) High misalignment double adjustable upper control arms made from 1.625" solid alloy steel
(1) Rear independent 3rd link mount made of 1/4" thick laser cut steel
(1) Weld on rear axle truss with adjustable anti-squat
(1) Full replacement rear track bar relocation bracket made from thick laser cut steel
(1) Adjustable front sway bar disconnects
(2) Rear extended sway bar links
(4) Long travel stainless steel brakes
(2) Rear coil spring degree wedges
(1) Pair of sway bar straps, hardware and detailed instructions
For generic and bilstein shocks, please ensure that 3" bump stops are utilized. Front shocks should be 17" collapsed to 29" extended, and rear shocks should be 17" collapsed to 27" extended. Bilstein part numbers that we recommend are 24-186995 for front, and 33-186887 for rear. If you order the kit with shocks (standard or coilover), the kit comes with extended bump stops.
If you order the coilover upgrade (stage 1 or stage 2), the kit comes with (4) coil over mounts that must be welded on! Coil overs are front only, the rear is still a coil spring and shock.
- Welding of the Rear Cradle, Rear Third Link Mount, Front and Rear Long Arm Mounts is required.
- Removal of the OEM lower control arm mounts front and rear is required.
- Removal of the front upper control arm mount on the driver side is required.
- Minor exhaust rerouting required before the collector on the driver's side. This is recommended to be done prior to the suspension system being installed.
- Recommend installing limiting straps to avoid over extension of suspension components after vehicle is all set up.
- We typically recommend 4.5" of back spacing on rims for 33" and 35" tall tires.
- We typically recommend 3.5" of back spacing on rims for 37"/38" tall tires.
- The X Factor System allows the rear axle to be pushed back up to 1" over stock which perfectly centers the rear axle assembly under typical aftermarket flat fenders. It also allows for larger tires without contacting the rock sliders or rear pinch seam.
- The rear upper third link is designed around standard low pinion rear axles. When ordering for high pinion rear axles please contact us directly so we can ensure proper fitment as best as possible.