Rock Krawler JK Unlimited 3.5" Trail Gunner Lift Kit
- Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
- Unbelievable Off-Road Performance
- Independent 3 Link Conversion Front and Rear (100% Bind Free Suspension)
- Fully Tunable Suspension
- 11" Travel 2.625" RRD Remote Reservoir Coil Overs Up Front
- 11" Travel 2.625" RRD Remote Reservoir 3 Tube Bypass Shocks Up Front
- 11" Travel 2.625" RRD Remote Reservoir 3 Tube Bypass Shocks in the Rear
- High Steer Upgrade
- Best in Class Ground Clearance and Cross Over Angles
- Adjustable Rear Anti-Squat
- Allows for 35" to 38" Tires with Flat Fenders
- Works on Stock Axles
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
(2) Tuned Front 2.625 RRD Racing Remote Reservoir Coil Over Shocks
(4) Tuneable 2.625 RRD Racing Remote Reservoir 3 Tube Bypass Shocks
(2) Weld-on Front Upper and Lower Coil Over/Bypass Mounts
(2) Weld-on Rear Upper Bypass Shock Mounts
(2) Bolt-on Rear Lower Bypass Shock Mounts
(2) Triple Rate Rear Coil Springs
(4) Remote Reservoir Mounts
(4) High Clearance Adjustable Lower Control Arms
(1) In Vehicle Adjustable Front Upper Control Arm
(1) Long Arm Mounting Bracket Kit
(2) Double Adjustable Track Bars
(1) Rear Track Bar Relocation Brackets
(1) High Misalignment Double Adjustable Rear Upper Control Arm
(1) Weld-on Rear Axle Truss with Adjustable Anti-squat
(2) Front Adjustable Sway Bar Quick Disconnects
(2) Sway Bar Link Retaining Straps
(2) Rear Extended Sway Bar Links
(2) Front and Rear Long Travel Stainless Steel Brake Lines
(2) Coil Spring Correction Wedges
(2) Extended rear bump stop pairs
*All Hardware & Instructions
- Welding of the Rear Cradle, Rear Third Link Mount, Coil Over Mounts, Front and Rear Long Arm Mounts is required.
- Removal of the OEM lower control arm mounts front and rear is required.
- Removal of the front upper control arm mount on the driver side is required.
- Removal of the coil spring and shock mounts off the frame are required.
- Removal of the OEM lower shock mount off the axle is required.
- Remove of the coil spring mounts off the axle is required.
- Minor exhaust rerouting required before the collector on the driver's side. This is recommended to be done prior to the suspension system being installed.
- Recommend installing limiting straps to avoid over extension of suspension components after vehicle is all set up.
- We typically recommend 3.5" of back spacing on rims for 37"/38"/40" tall tires.
- Works on stock axles.
- Requires offset tie rod such as our Off-Road Pro Tie Rod to use OEM style front sway bar link mounting solution supplied.