Rock Krawler JK Triple Threat Long Arm Upgrade
- Features Full Length Upper Control Arms Comes with High Clearance Adjustable Lower Control Arms made from 2" Solid Alloy Steel
- Lower Control Arms have 1" shank Monster Krawler joints at the axle connection
- Designed for both 3 link & 4 link front end geometry.
- Includes 2 build a ball joints for the upper control arm pivots at the axle
- Independent 3 Link Rear Conversion Features Adjustable Anti-Squat
- Includes a new heavy duty passenger side axle mount made of 1" thick alloy steel
- Works for JK's with 3" to 6" of Lift
- Comes with our Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
- Is Upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler System
(2) high clearance-adjustable front lower control arms made of 2.0" solid alloy steel
(2) high misalignment adjustable front upper control arms made from 1.625" solid alloy steel
Front long arm mounts and cross member made from 1/4" thick laser cut steel
(2) high clearance-adjustable rear lower control arms made of 2.0" solid alloy steel
(1) high misalignment double adjustable rear upper control arms made from 1.625" solid alloy steel
(1) rear independent 3rd link mount made of 1/4" thick laser cut steel
(1) weld on rear axle cradle with adjustable anti-squat
Rear long arm mounts made from 1/4" thick laser cut steel, hardware and detailed instructions.
* Welding of the Rear Cradle, Rear Third Link Mount, Rear Shock Relocation Brackets, Front and Rear Long Arm Mounts is required.
** Removal of the OEM lower control arm mounts front and rear is required.
*** Removal of the front upper control arm mounts may be required.
**** Minor exhaust rerouting required before the collector on the driver's side. May also be required on the passenger side.