Rock Krawler JK 4.5 Rock Runner System Lift Kit
On the new Wrangler JK's we used it in the rear as well so no gas tank modifications would be required. The Independent Three Link has been proven as the best suspension design for high articulation demands while maintaining precise street control. There is no limit to what you can do with the 4.5 Rock Runner Long Arm System. No detail has been overlooked. The rear features adjustable anti-squat so you can tune your JK for your off-road pleasure. All the lower control arms are adjustable, have high clearance and are made from 2" solid alloy steel for extreme use. We provide you with even the little things such as heavy duty rear lower control arm mounts with integrated coil over mounts that are raised 2" to improve ground clearance. Like all other X Factor Mid Arm and Long Arm Systems for the Wrangler JK, the rear axle has been moved back 1" to allow for greater clearance between the tire and factory sliders for Rubicon Owners.
The big bonus of this system is the inclusion of massive long travel coil over shocks front and rear! The RRD coil over assemblies feature a true dual rate coil assembly for improved off-road ability with massive off camber gains! The adjustability of height both front and rear allows you to dial in the stance of your JK just as you want it.
- Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
- Unbelievable Off-Road Performance
- Independent 3 Link Conversion Front and Rear (100% Bind Free Suspension)
- Best in Class Ground Clearance and Cross Over Angles
- Adjustable Rear Anti-Squat
- Fully Adjustable Components
- High Steer Upgrade w/ Off-Road Pro Drag Link
- Massive 13" Travel 2.625" RRD Coil Overs Up Front
- Massive 11" Travel 2.625" RRD Coil Overs in the Rear
- Repositions the Rear Axle Back 1"
- 37" Tires (OEM Fenders)
- Up to 40" Tires (Flat Fenders)
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
(4) Tuned 2.625 RRD racing front coil over shock assemblies
(8) Weld on coil over mounts
(4) High clearance-adjustable lower control arms made of 2.0" solid alloy steel
(2) Double adjustable track bars made from 1.5" solid alloy steel
(4) Long arm mounts and cross member made from 1/4" thick laser cut steel
(2) High misalignment adjustable upper control arms made from 1.625" solid alloy steel
(1) Rear independent 3rd link mount made of 1/4" thick laser cut steel
(1) Weld on rear axle truss with adjustable anti-squat
(1) Rear track bar relocation bracket made from thick laser cut steel
(1) Front track bar relocation bracket made from thick laser cut steel
(1) Off-Road pro drag link
(1) Adjustable front sway bar disconnects
(2) Rear extended sway bar links
(4) Long travel stainless steel brakes
(2) Extended rear bump stop pairs, hardware and detailed instructions
- Welding of the Rear Cradle, Rear Third Link Mount, Coil Over Mounts, Front and Rear Long Arm Mounts is required.
- Removal of the OEM lower control arm mounts front and rear is required.
- Removal of the front upper control arm mount on the driver side is required.
- Removal of the coil spring and shock mounts off the frame are required.
- Removal of the OEM lower shock mount off the axle is required.
- Remove of the coil spring mounts off the axle is required.
-Removal of the rear lower control arm mounts off the axle is required.
-Removal of the OEM rear upper shock mounts off the frame is required.
- Minor exhaust rerouting required before the collector on the driver's side. This is recommended to be done prior to the suspension system being installed.
- Recommend installing limiting straps to avoid over extension of suspension components after vehicle is all set up.
- We typically recommend 3.5" of back spacing on rims for 37"/38"/40" tall tires.
-Standard rear coil over tuning based on having a full size spare tire and spare tire carrier. If running a lighter application, please let us know. Spring swaps are available.